February: Thank you's and Prayer requests
* Thank you to the generosity of several people who donated food, clothing, toys and stationery to the school this month.
* Thank you to Rohlig-Grindrod who sponsored new laminated wood flooring in some of our classrooms.
* Thank you to InterCape who will be sponsoring the children's lunches at after-care as from the 1st of March.
* Thank you to Midrand Presbytarian Church who packed food packets from Stop World Hunger which make such a big difference in the lifes of our families who are really struggling and without any income.
* Ma'am Tariro (one of our teacher's ) gave birth to a new baby girl on 14 February. We are so grateful all went well and Mommy and baby are healthy.
|Innocent (Grade 0) with his red balloon for Valentine's Day|
* Please pray for the teenage outreach project on Sunday, 10 March. May the Olievenhoutbosch community be truly blessed by this wonderful project. Please pray for everyone's safety on this day, and also that the Lord will use people to be his hands and feet.
* We will focus this month of March on the true meaning of Easter: the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray for the children's hearts to be receptive to this message and that they will also be a light in their families and community.
|Marius eating ice-cream at after-care|