As always, we are totally dependent on our Lord Jesus Christ and on the prayers of our fellow brothers and sisters to carry us through this year.
Firstly, we are so thankful to the Lord Jesus for the following blessings:
* Proper palisade fencing around the school (donated by Brother International)
* An extended roof that for our school functions (donated by Brother International)
* A brand new jungle gym (donated by Nexus Forensics)
* Enthusiastic, God-serving teachers
* The blessing of a school full of children who are eager to learn about Jesus
* Supportive parents who serve the Lord
|Ma'am Rose with our new Grade R learners for 2014|
Please pray with us for the following:
* One of our Gr.4 learners (Nkosinathi) has been hit by a car as he was walking home from school this week. He is recovering from head injuries and are treated in Kalafong Hospital. Please pray for his single mum: for strength and God's presence. Please also pray for the doctors and nurses working with Nkosinathi: for wisdom.
* Please pray that God will provide in our current needs at school, especially stationery. Unfortunately due to break-ins during the December holiday, a lot of our stationery was stolen which we were supposed to kick off the new year.
* Please pray for the protection of our teachers and children every day.
|The seniors of the school - Grade 4 - hard at work|