Herewith our thank-you's and prayer requests for June and July:
* Thank you for an amazing parent's day, where parent's hearts were touched by the honest and life-changing testimony of Jacques Papenfus. It was an honor and a privilege to have him as our guest speaker for the day.
* Thank you for several outreaches which took place at our school during the month of May. God is indeed using the youth and young adults from Centurion to be His hands and feet in Olievenhoutbosch.
* Thank you for a most generous sponsorship of computers and laptops to improve our computer resources and learning at school.
Please pray for:
* Our upcoming cycle tests: for wisdom and understanding for both parents and children
* We are busy collecting food for our winter holiday food parcels. Please pray that God will provide enough food for our families in need.
* Please pray for the upcoming June/July holidays: that God will keep the children, teachers and our school safe and protected during the holidays.
* Please pray for divine blessing and power at school to really make a change and build God's kingdom in Olievenhoutbosch every day.
* Please pray for strength and comfort for one of our staff members whose husband has passed away unexpectedly during the month of May.