Herewith our prayer requests for August:
We would like to thank God for amazing people he has send to come and be part of the school over the last 2 months:
* Our American missionary friends who have served and enriched our children's lives for 3 weeks.
* People who have given of their time and resources to the school. Through this we have been able to: put top-soil on our newly planted grass, plant some more grass on our playground where it was still bare, received food for our food parcels, received donations of stationery and cleaning materials for the school, has done some repair and maintenance around the school, e.g. painting, fixing of lights, doors and toilets.
* Please pray for our upcoming Parent's day on the 15th of August. With August being Women's Month, we are planning a special event for all the mothers in the school.
* Please pray of our annual school concert: Our theme this year is the Parable of the Sower. Please pray that we will be able to produce something that will bring God glory.
* Please pray for wisdom and protection for the new term.