We give monthly food parcels to families in in need. Thank you to all who helped with tin food, mieliemeal, soup packets and rice this month. Please contact me at email@example.com if you would like to make a contribution.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Thank you for praying with us!
Our thank you's to Jesus:
* Thank you for a very successful parent's day.
* Thank you for amazing people He sends to walk this journey with us at school, who assist and support us.
* Thank you for our American missionary friends who are such a blessing to the staff and children.
* Thank you for every teacher's love and diligence and love at school every day.
* Thank you for His presence at school and in our lives every day.
* Please pray for our Term cycle tests: for wisdom and understanding for both children and teachers.
* Please pray for our athletics team: that athletics will build their confidence and ability to work in a team.
* Please pray that we will have enough food for our feeding scheme for the March/April holidays.
|Having fun with the American missionaries!|
|Andrew (one of the American missionaries) helping our kids with computer classes|
Sunday, February 22, 2015
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Thank you to all the members of Midrand Presbyterian Church who helped pack meal packets for our families in need on Sunday, 15 January. Thank you also for StopHungerNow for their initiative and for everyone's continued support!
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Monday, February 9, 2015
For the next 6 weeks, this group of people will be joining our school staff on their mission trip here in Olievenhoutbosch. Thank you for your serving heart. May you have a blessed time here with us, truly experiencing the love and presence of our Lord Jesus Christ.
|Our American friends with the after-care staff|