Thanks to these TUT students who spend the day with us, teaching our kids the importance of saving water.
Thursday, September 12, 2013
We said goodbye today to our USA missionaries who spend the last six weeks with us. Thank you Lindsey, Mary Kate, Rachel, Anna, Emily, Shane, Rachel nr. 2 ;-) and Chelsey for sharing your life, time and love with us. May God bless you!
|Our audience ;-)|
|Our concert to say goodbye|
|Sharing a traditional African meal|
|Emily and Ma'am Thabile|
|Group photo: all the teachers and the missionaries together|
Monday, September 9, 2013
Our Gr.2's had their music gala concert this past Saturday. What a wonderful experience it was! Thank you, Rose (the music teacher), for blessing us with your talent and time!
|Getting ready with our bells|
|Performing a song|
|Receiving our certificates|
|Enjoying cup cakes and cooldrink afterwards|
|Playing on the recorders|
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Prayer requests: September 2013
Our thank you's to Jesus:
* Thank you for a lovely school trip to Douglasdale Dairy farm, and for having enough funds to make this an educational, fun day for the kids! Thanks also for a safe trip.
* Thank you for the opportunity to host young missionaries from U.S.A for six weeks. They are making a huge impact in the lives of our kids and are contributing so much love and talent to the school.
* Thank you for the opportunity to be involved in the Cangro/Centurion Mall project. Our tomato plants are growing and we are so excited to see whose plant will be the biggest!
* Thank you for God's love, protection and guidance upon our teachers and kids every day. We live by His grace.
|Ma'am Rose and Ma'am Thabile on their way to Douglasdale Dairy Farm with the Gr. 0's|
* Please pray for our Parent's Day on Saturday, 7 September. Pray for understanding and unity among our teachers and parents.
* Please pray for the planning and fundraising for our annual school concert and Christmas Party at the end of October.
* Please keep on praying for God's guidance and protection every day.
|At Douglasdale Dairy Farm|
|Planting tomatoes with Cangro and Centurion Mall|
Monday, September 2, 2013
Our annual school trip at Douglasdale Dairy Farm. What a wonderful place to learn about the process of making milk, and we were even allowed to feed the cows. Thanks so much to InterCape also for our transport!
|Learning about milk products|
|Putting on our caps before entering the factory.|
|Feeding the cows|
|Cleaning our shoes before entering Douglasdale's premises|
|Where they put the milk in bottles.|
|Playing with the very tame cows.|
|Eating our lunch :-)|