Our thank you's to Jesus:
* Thank you for a very successful and amazing Golf day at Copper-leaf Golf estate. The proceeds of the day will be used to finish our fence and plant some more grass. Thank you also for the generosity of the staff and members who donated some stationery to the school.
|Eating lunch at Copper-leaf on the golf day|
* Thank you for Lettie, a retired teacher, who has joined our staff at the beginning of February and sharing her knowledge and skills with us once a week. You are a blessing, Lettie!
* Thank you for Nkosinathi who is back at school and much better after his accident in January.
* Thank you for the joy and happiness the American missionaries are bringing to our school
* Thank you for Pam who was part of our team for 11 years. She is starting her new career as a social worker on the 1st of March at the welfare department. Pam will be dearly missed.
|Eltina, Pam and Johan at her farewell on 27 February 2014|
* Please pray for the safety of our teachers, volunteers, school and children every day
* Please pray for wisdom in the day-to-day running of the school, and that we will continue to be the light of Jesus in a community where a lot of people have lost hope.
* Please pray for enough resources and partners to help those in need.